Excellent school leaders, at all levels, are critical to ensuring that every pupil can unlock their potential.
Gabbitas Middle East offers a suite of UK-accredited school leadership qualification to support leadership development at every level of a school or school group. Qualifications include NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH and NPQEL.
We can support your school with a bespoke in-house route or by attending one of our open courses.
Dates announced for the September 2019 Middle Leadership cohort!
NPQML: Outstanding school-led professional development for serving and aspiring middle leaders
The qualification covers 6 content areas which set out what a leader should know or should be able to do, and 7 leadership behaviours which set out how the best leaders operate. The content areas have been embedded within 3 online courses, with the leadership behaviours explored during the face-to-face events.
The 3 dates for the face-to-face training are confirmed as:
- Day 1 – 13th January
- Day 2 – 16th March
- Day 3 – 22nd June
- Day 1 – 14th January
- Day 2 – 17th March
- Day 3 – 23rd June
Why choose us?
- UK-accredited school middle leadership qualification which is recognised and valued worldwide
- Distance learning route which incorporates self-directed and facilitated learning
- Unique opportunity to upskill your leaders and give them confidence in their roles
What will they get?
Candidates are expected to complete the qualification within a 12 month period and benefit from:
- three face-to-face training events
- three guided online courses working alongside peers
- regular online conferences to support and complement learning
- access to two 360° leadership skills diagnostics
- support from a nominated in-school mentor
- facilitation from serving school leaders in outstanding schools
- local and flexible access to high quality leadership training
- dedicated online tutor to support school improvement project planning
- mobile enabled virtual learning environment enabling flexible access to course resources and support community
- option to accrue 40 credits to contribute towards an MA in Educational Leadership with Chester University
“NPQML built my confidence in managing other, increased my belief in my ability and is opening up new and challenging opportunities for my career”